April 24, 2014 - rob
Wizard101 new world Khrysalis
On April 3, 2014, Wizard101 announced the final chapter of Morganthe’s tale. In order to proceed into Khrysalis Part 2, you will have needed to finish Khrysalis Part 1 quest, “Edge of Forever” this grants you the badge “Harbinger of Light”, you will then need to speak to Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Bastion to obtain the quest “Back in the Saddle” and then be able to continue with the storyline to Khrysalis Part 2.
Here is a quick overview of the changes and additions:
- Level Cap increase to 100.
- You will no longer be able to equip a mount in the Pet Pavilion.
- Gold limit increase to 400k for level 96 +.
- Cloak will no longer be an issue in PvP.
- Shadow-forged Weapons, with May Cast effects.
- New school pets at level 98.
- New Crafting Quest, “Stop! HammerTail!” Must craft 8 Comet Tails in order to craft the chair for this quest.
- New Level 100 Henchmen.
- Tons of new Spells: New Shadow spells, New Moon spells, New Global Spells.
- New Reagent Bundles are in the Crown Shop.
- New Reagents.
Here is a very good guide to everything new: